Granary & Yew Tree Cottage
One of our most popular cottages is this delightful 2 bedroom barn conversion.
- The gallery first floor double bedroom comes with an en-suite shower room.
- There is a ground floor twin bedroom with disabled access and a large en-suite walk in shower.
- Fully fitted kitchen with:- dishwasher, washing machine, microwave, fridge freezer and full cooker.
- This traditional barn conversion comes with full central heating,
- All the rooms are spacious and well lit.
- The granary also benefits from digital freeview television which gives additional TV channels.
Like the other cottages guests are welcome to use our two well stocked fishing lakes.
If your children are with you they can enjoy the children’s play area whilst you have chance to relax in the restful surroundings.
YEW TREE COTTAGE
Lovely cottage with LOG BURNER – Telephone Ann 01507 450267Set within its own pretty gardens, Yew Tree Cottage is only 50 yards across the garden from Grange Farmhouse, therefore enjoying not only seclusion but having the benefits of being a part of the larger site with:
- two fishing lakes (guests only)
- children’s play area
- farm animals
- dog walking areas
- lovely gardens and grounds
The cottage is full of character with original beamed ceilings and it has been tastefully restored, updated and beautifully furnished.
The modern kitchen includes:
- walk-in larder
There is also a utility room housing a washing machine and an original Belfast sink.
The spacious lounge/diner has french doors which open out onto a private patio and gardens, the perfect place to relax after a busy summers day.
For those chilly winter nights we have recently installed a Log Burner to snuggle up in front of.
Bookings Telephone Ann 01507 450267 or